- Just like you, at Mayan Monkey Mijas Chocolate Factory & Happiness Lab we're trying to navigate the craziness wrest upon the world by covid-19
- Because of continually changing covid restrictions, right now it is impossible to publish fixed opening hours
- Just call, whatsapp or email us to find out opening hours for the period in which you'd like to visit
- If you're living on the Costa del Sol or would like to give a gift of our handmade gourmet chocolate & ice cream, we offer a delivery service!
- If you're further away, we can put together a parcel of delicious ethically sourced delights.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone/ Whatsapp: + 34 600 088 542
Browse the options, choose one thats right for you, and let´s get stuck in!
We make ice cream the old fashioned way - BY HAND, taking care of every step along the way! Everytime we need a new Cheesecake Ice Cream, we start off by making up a fresh batch of strawberry jam, and then bake three trays of biscuits*. The only colour in our ice creams come from the colours of natural fruit, nuts and chocolate. No nasties allowed whatsoever!
If you like pistachios, come and try our our showstopping Pistachio Ice Cream. After salting and roasting pistachio kernels, we grind them in a stone grinder for 24 hours in order to get the creamist, more delicious pistachio paste ever.
Try our "BETTER THAN Oreo" flavour - we make the biscuits ourselves, which means zero palm oil**. Natural, Ethical and sooo Good!
Come on up and taste some!
* All our baked wares (both those used as ingredients in our ice creams, as well as the ones on the menu in our two cafés, are made with organic besan flour. Not only is this naturally glutenfree, it is also stoneground in family-run flour mill in the neighbouring village of Coín.
** Mayan Monkey Mijas is a palm-oil free business
- All our chocolate has a high cacao content & corresponding low sugar content.
- Our Cacao Butter is natural and unrefined, from first pressing.
- We use non-alkalized, natural Cacao Powder only
- Our fine flavour Cacao Beans are ethically sourced from sustainable cacao farms & communities in the Dominican Republic, Peru, Venezuela and Congo
Find Happy, Share Happy
Create your own website - Learn more